Five Things I’ve Learned So Far This Year:
- It’s pointless to waste your time dwelling on something you feel you regret doing. At the time, it was exactly what you needed/wanted.
- Opportunities come up out of nowhere, but it’s your job to grab ahold of them and make them work.
- Do the things that make you happy and disregard what others may say. If it makes you truly happy, don’t let others discourage you or hold you back.
- You can’t control how you feel, but you can control what you do about it.
- Everything has a funny way of working out in the end, so just take a deep breath and do the best that you can in the moment.